horizon of Bruma from the top of the Gate to the Jerall Mountains Located north of the Imperial City, Bruma is a primarily Nordic city, which is reflected in the architecture. It is always relatively cold and snow-clad. The city ‘s population includes followers of the Divines angstrom well as those who follow the traditional Nordic Pantheon .
The Silver Road connects Bruma to the Imperial City, while the Orange Road connects it to Chorrol. Cloud Ruler Temple is located nearby. The city houses the Great Chapel of the youngest of the Nine Divines, Talos, which dominates the center of town. The Countess of Bruma is Narina Carvain, a Heartland Nibenean charwoman of baronial lineage.
Reading: Oblivion:Bruma – The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)
For more information about Bruma, see the lore article .
Things of Note in Bruma [edit ]
- Thieves Guild Fence – Ongar, the first fence for the Thieves Guild, lives in this city.
- Dark Brotherhood Clothing – J’Ghasta’s house has a Black Hand Hood and a Black Hand Robe worn exclusively by members of the Dark Brotherhood, which raises your Sneak, Marksman, Illusion, Blade, and Speechcraft by 4 and 11 points, respectively. The equipment is protected by a Very Hard lock on a keg in the lower level. There is also a “Secret Training Room” hidden door in the corner of the lower level under some fabric swaths. There are some practice dummies here, soft candle light, and light reading is available (increase hand-to-hand).
- Statue of Your Character – After completing the Great Gate quest, a statue of your character will be erected near the north gate to the Jerall Mountains. Your statue will not feature the equipment your character has equipped, but rather what the game considers the best of the equipment you had in your inventory at a specific point during the Great Gate quest.
† no longer resides here after Accidents Happen
Read more: COIN STARS
‡ merely appears upon completion of Accidents Happen ^b merely appear during Spies
Read more: New York just passed a bill cracking down on bitcoin mining — here’s everything that’s in it
^e Found murdered in his own house .
Quests Starting here [edit ]
watch of Bruma looking South. The Imperial City is visible in background
General [edit ]
Mages Guild [edit ]
- Bruma Recommendation: Find a missing mage to obtain a recommendation from Bruma.
refer Quests [edit ]
Notes [edit ]
- The Bruma Mages Guild is a good starting point for mage-type characters since the guild members sell spells in every school, with a wide variety of effects. Of particular note is the Summon Dremora Lord which cannot be purchased anywhere else. See Volanaro for more details.
- In Oblivion’s official trailer, an arena could be seen in Bruma, further evidence of the original plan to have arenas in every city.
- Bruma also appeared in ESO.
Bugs [edit ]
- It is possible to climb over the city walls and out the city. See this for details.
- This bug is fixed by version 3.5.0 of the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.
Maps [edit ]
References [edit ]
Category : Crypto News